Downtown Dublin Walking Tour is a self guided walking tour that includes a dynamic look at more than 70 historic landmarks, sites and buildings in Dublin’s city center. Featuring a collection of historic photography of each location, this tour gives visitors an in-depth look at the history and culture that shaped the history and architecture in Dublin.
There’s no app to upload or update. Just click the link at downtowndublintour.com and start exploring!
History & Architecture
From the location of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s first speech to a look at a revitalized Civil War era home, Downtown Dublin offers a wealth of history, art, and architecture.
A few of the highlights:
- First African Baptist Church where a young Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. made his first public speech.
- First National Bank, Dublin’s “skyscraper,” home to Georgia Military College.
- Old City Cemetery where Civil War history rests.
- Fred Roberts where Art Deco-era architecture melds with modern imagination.
- Old Post Office defines excellence in historic preservation and technology.
Get your Guide
Print copies of the Downtown Walking Tour are available at the Dublin Visitors Center just off exit 51 on I-16. Take a look around our gift shop, and browse over 300 brochures. Learn about the history of Dublin GA, and what makes us the best place to visit and stay.
You can also download a copy: Downtown Walking Tour Guide.