Hunt over 1,200 acres of privately owned pristine virgin timber along the Oconee River in North Laurens County with Blackwater Outfitters. Offering guided turkey, quail, duck, deer, and hog hunts all year long, Blackwater Outfitters provides everything you need. No license is required to hunt, as it is furnished by the plantation. Experienced dogs and guides help ensure a successful hunt.
Land conservation practices have conserved the all-natural vegetation with one of the last remaining uncut natural river bottoms along the Oconee River. While here for your hunt, fish for a fee from the over 100 acre pond or hike along the banks.
- HOG hunts are offered year round, but due to the temperature, the cooler months are usually the best time to schedule your hunt. Blackwater Outfitters offers free-range and guaranteed kill hog hunts. Prices vary depending on hunt type. Gratuity not included.
- DEER hunts are scheduled throughout the season. BUCKS must be a minimum 8 point. Please call for hunt dates and prices. Gratuity not included.
- DUCK hunts, QUAIL and TURKEY hunts are held during season. Please call for hunt dates and prices Gratuity not included.
Plantation lodges include the following amenities:
- Lodge: Sleeps up to 6 with two bedrooms, one bathroom, full kitchen, sitting area, dining area and bar.
- Bunkhouse: Sleeps up to 6 with bunks in main living area, one bedroom, full kitchen, private bath and bar.
- Free guest transportation is available to and from WH Bud Barron Airport.