Located on Madison Street, Market on Madison offers walking trails, a creek with bridge, and adventure galore in the heart of Downtown Dublin. With a lush landscape, an open air pavilion, and public restrooms, Market on Madison is an ideal picnic and gathering spot.
Roam & Refresh
Refresh yourself with the sounds of nature as many birds love the vegetation offered at the Market and set the kids free to roam in over 2 acres of the Market’s natural paradise! Looking for a natural backdrop to your photoshoot? The scene is set for your engagement, family or anytime photos!
Where Fun Gathers
Fun comes naturally to Market on Madison during these events:
- Farmers Market: Every Saturday in April through the beginning of October, Georgia Grown goodness blooms from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM, featuring the best in locally and regionally grown products, art, and handcrafted delights. Find out more about becoming a vendor at Market on Madison here!
- Live music lights up the amphitheater during the First Friday Concert Series, select first Fridays of the Summer and Fall months.
Lettuce Turnip the Beet
A fresh prospective on event planning:
- Central location in historic Downtown Dublin
- Natural creek with bridge
- Walking paths
- Fountain with seating plaza
- Open air pavilion with electricity & water access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- No vendor restrictions
- On-site restrooms
- Packages available
Outdoor grilling, adult beverages, and other options available with advance permission for the ultimate in customization.
To check availability to have your events at Market on Madison, contact Downtown Dublin Development Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 478-272-2560.