With the weather heating up, it’s time to head to the Southern Pines Water Park in Dublin GA for another summer full of cool Southern Pines fun!
Slip Into Fun
Splish splash as the Southern Pines Water Park opens on Memorial Day Weekend with the cool fun lasting until Labor Day! An invigorating summer of watery goodness awaits kids of all ages. Splash into a world of imagination and merrymaking where water flows, trickles and gushes from nozzles and spouts, flows down slides and through rivers. The fun goes both ways with water geysers shooting up and sprinkling down, making for watery delight all around. A splash pad is the battle ground where water fights commence from twisting nozzles, producing squeals of joy from victor and loser both! Choose the easy life on the lazy river or go with the flow on either of the 20 foot slides. (All youth must be 48″ tall to ride the slides, no exceptions)! You get your steps all winter now throw the strokes in the 6 lane lap pool for a dose of heart healthy water-cise in the sun!
- Southern Pines Water Park opens Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, May 25th!
- Monday, September 2nd will be the last splash just in time for Labor Day!
Hours of operation available this summer!
Water Park Amenities
An on-site concession stand makes an afternoon of worry free fun! Take a break with ice cold sodas and yummy snacks and sandwiches sure to keep the smiles coming. The covered patio is the perfect picnic spot when you’re feeling hot, hot, hot! Rent a cabana for a shady lounge experience away from the crowd.
Get back to the swim of things and go with the flow. Swimming lessons, water aerobics and mommy and me sessions are offered Monday through Thursday. Book in advance and get pricing by calling Southern Pines main office at (478)277-5060.
- 1 daily gate pass: $10. Ages 2 and under free.
- 1 military daily gate pass $8. Valid ID required.
- 20+ group rate with all guests present. $7 per person.
- Season Passes on sale from March 1st to March 31st! Family Pass (4 passes) $185 + processing fees; Single Pass $75 + processing fees.
- Gush into sunshiney fun with different depths of delight as Water Park Parties make a splash during the month of July!
Locate The Fun
Located less than 2 miles off exit 51 on I-16, Southern Pines Water Park offers buckets of fun for the whole family! Discover even more adventures exploring the rest of the park including winding nature trails, playground, and sports fields. For more information, visit Southern Pines Regional Park & Equestrian Center.
Slide into Visit Dublin GA’s YouTube channel to view the summer of 2023 Southern Pines Water Park commercial!